2021 PROJECT R.O.S.E. (REPOSSESSING ONE’S SELF ESTEEM)
- Project ROSE aims to equip our ladies with the following aims through this programme:
To build Self:
- To develop positive values such as integrity, responsibility, and prosocial behaviour.
- To build socio-emotional competencies in the areas of responsible decision-making, relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- To enhance self-esteem and gain a sense of purpose and self-worth.
To build Relationships:
- To continue to enhance interpersonal effectiveness in building positive relationships and work collaboratively as a class.
- The outcomes of programme are:
- Students should be able to demonstrate the H.E.A.R.T values of the school in their daily living and interaction with one another.
- Students should be able to form positive, shared experiences that will lead to a more inclusive class culture.
- The proposed programme covers 4 weekly sessions in Term 1 & 2 on Wednesdays as scheduled in the table below.
Sec 2 Programme:
|W3||20 Jan||Archery Tag
|W4||27 Jan||Kick scooter
Seeking and Providing Help
|East Coast Park|
|W5||3 Feb||Clip and Climb||Building Confidence and Resilience||Home Team NS Tampines Clubhouse|
|W6||10 Feb||Rafting||Teaching of Relationship
|Pasir Ris Park|
Sec 3 Programme:
|W1||24 Mar||Nerf War
||Relationship Management: Working together||ISH/ Shaw Hall|
||Resilience and Perseverance||Marina Reservoir|
|W3||7 Apr||Safe Cycling||Teaching students about social awareness strategies||East Coast Park|
|W4||14 Apr||Tote Bag Painting||Relationship Management: Working together||Fun Empire Lavender|